Repair After Warranty
Only -7 in stock!
If you're here, then you have a broken item that needs some Girls Crew TLC! Please follow the instructions below so we can get this fixed up and back to you where it belongs!
- Follow all these instructions so we can ensure a smooth repair process!
- Select the type of product you wish to repair from the drop down menu (above)
- Then select "Add to Cart"
- Checkout as usual, and choose/pay for the shipping option that will be used to ship the newly repaired item back to you
- Wait for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your return label! You will use this label to return your broken item to us (Included in price). Please mark our address as Not Spam to ensure you receive our email!
- Ship the broken item back to us and allow 3-4 weeks for our team to repair your item and ship the newly repaired item back to you!
*Domestic orders only*
Wrap a piece of string around the base of your finger and record the measurement in millimeters. Use the chart below to find your size given the closest measurement.
Common ring sizes for women are 6 (16.5 mm) and 7 (17.3 mm).
|4||14.99 mm||47 mm|
|4.5||15.25 mm||48 mm|
|5||15.7 mm||49.3 mm|
|5.5||16.1 mm||50.6 mm|
|6||16.5 mm||51.9 mm|
|6.5||16.92 mm||53.1 mm|
|7||17.32 mm||54.4 mm|
|7.5||17.73 mm||55.7 mm|
|8||18.14 mm||57 mm|
|8.5||18.54 mm||58.3 mm|
|9||18.95 mm||59.6 mm|
|9.5||19.35 mm||60.8 mm|
12" - 14"
Fits just above collar bone
16" - 18"
Fits at collar bone
Fits in middle of chest
Fits at cleavage
Fits below cleavage
With the proper care, your Girls Crew jewelry can last a long time.
Sterling Silver Care: Sterling silver jewelry can be passed down from generation to generation with the right care. We encourage you to wear your silver everyday! Silver that is used regularly needs less care. In rare cases, silver can tarnish when it is exposed to salt, air, and products containing sulfur. But no need to worry, we offer cleaning services!
Gold Filled / Gold/Rose Gold Vermeil / Gold/Rose Gold/Rhodium Plated: We encourage you to remove your jewelry before showering, exercising and swimming. Gold Filled, Vermeil & Plated jewelry can tarnish when in contact with perfumes, lotions or hair products. Please avoid harsh chemicals such as bleach, oil, jewelry cleaners, or polishing cloths, this can affect the finishing. To help keep your jewelry looking beautiful, store it in a Girls Crew dust bag, sealed plastic bag or dry cloth bag.
Piercing Style Earrings - Surgical Steel with Gold Plated over Brass Pendant: These earrings have a surgical steel post and ball backing making it perfect for those with mild skin sensitivity. Please note that the pendant is 18k gold, 18k rose gold, or rhodium plated over brass and can cause slight irritation for those with moderate or very sensitive skin. Please remove before showering, swimming, working out, etc. Read the recommendations above for plated jewelry for more info.
Solid Gold: Solid gold (10k, 14k gold) is a precious metal that will not oxidize or discolor since it is the least reactive metal. The 14k alloy gives our pieces their beautiful, subtle hue. It is also an active lifestyle’s best friend; it scratches less and doesn’t bend or wear out as easily as 18k.
- Even something as strong as 14k solid gold deserves some loving. To maintain its beauty, scrub lightly with a toothbrush and warm water.